Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I finished # 4

I finished doll number four today. Just got it done when I ran out of yarn and relized I need to make two more, but I don't need them till Jan.
So I worked on the mukluk ornaments this afternoon while watching the kids in the pool at my sisters. I got four of them ready to be stuffed and trimed with fur. they are cute and I make some to look like tiny moccassins(sp).
I really am looking for school to start next week, but hope to get a day of fishing in before school.
The guys are in sidney, Nebraska I hope they get me some turkey feathers fron Cabellas. I need some for beading. They will be home on monday.
I need to get a honey do list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines