Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I did it

Well I did it. I got a blog site and now I am really writing something on it.
My name is Priscilla and I live in Washington. I love to do most any crafting like knitting, crocheting, sewing, quilting, beading, drawing, and I do a lot of canning.I can do any needle work but these are what I enjoy.
My husband is a long haul trucker, we own our own truck and we are independent operators.We have 3 kids a girl 13, a boy 11, and another girl 9. With him gone all the time I am like a single mom. I used to drive truck and I still have my class A, so some day I will return to the road, but for now I stay home and raise the kids, doing the full time mom thing. I don't want to give all my secerts away the first time out so you'll have to come back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines