Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Another day

Well here it is another day. I never did beleive in keeping a diary but this might be fun.
Today I went to a ren. fair it was the first time going to one this big, before I had only gone to a small one day event this one must have been over a 100 booths and shows going. I think I would have had more fun without my girls and a few of their friends, it was hot and dusty and alot of people, (to many people) and the girls whined because I would not buy them something. I bought some beads.
We stopped a JoAnn's on the way home patterns were on sale and the clearance fabrics too.
I finished one of the dolls I was making and have a good start on another, I want to move on to another project.But I got to many going now.
I hope this is not to boring.
HUsband leaves in the morning and he is taking son with him for a couple of weeks before school starts. He has been home for a few days now and I am ready for him to go, he has been a grump.
Maybe I will get more done.
Thats is it for now, bye.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger CraftyCritter said…

    I hope you get a load done! I would have loved the Renn Faire!
    I have many a corset! I hope you are able to get into the blogging....its nice to reflect on things after you post them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines