Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Much better today

Today was a much better day. I got my morning nap, and a long hot shower. Thats when the phone started ringing. First hubby just checking in and then he called back and wanted to know if a fax came in. No. Then my dad call to say happy birthday, only 3 days late and he wanted to take me out to lunch. I had to say no because I had to go to the CPAs and get my taxes done. I know he was dissapointed, but he needed to call sooner. I love my dad. I wonder if we can go tomorrow?
After the CPAs I went to JoAnns for yarn. I had planned to do so and had a little bit of extra money to spend. When I was at the CPAs I could see the Micheals sign and almost went there. While petting the yarn and trying to find what I wanted to bring home and do more then pet.hehe. Hubby called and needed to know the balance in all the accounts. Good thing I had checked before leaving home (thats how I knew how much I could spend). He had had the truck batteries checked and found 3 out of 4 were dead. We had just bought them last fall. The extreme cold weather he has been driving in had killed the batteries. Untill we get some pay we are limited to the cash we have in our pockets. Hair cut will have to wait. But I did get some yarn.
If the weather gets nasty next week (it might) I want yarn to comfort me.
Well time for bed now. So night all.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    As long as you got the yarn.....we know what's important now, don't we?

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    Hey! Happy belated birthday, Priscilla.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines