Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The kids went back to school, hubby came home and the snow is gone.
Then the weekend came and is almost over. I can't wait till morning when the kids are back in school. I like it when it is quite here at home. Hubby left yesterday for a long road trip. He wont be back for a few weeks.
I should say that I am another year older than I was on friday.
My birthday came and went without any kind of fanfair. Which suited me fine, I just went and played bingo.
F.O.'s - 2 hats, and a scarf.
On the up note, I got all my bills caught up for the month. Month left over more money coming in and no bills till next month. This inclueds the last payment on my van. Whoo hoo.
I got all my paper work done and ready to take to the CPA's on tuesday. Hopfully we wont have to pay alot this year.
Not much more going on here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines