Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, January 22, 2007

AHHHH Monday.

Yeah it's monday.
I like mondays. The house is quite. I can relax and watch or not watch tv. I can eat what I want for lunch or just snack all day, or not eat at all, (but not for more than one day at a time). Just as long as the blood sugar does not drop to low, and it has, not fun.
I watched the history channel today and did some knitting.
I decided to get my hair cut soon. I have natural curly hair and it is long enough to pull the curl out some. With it short it will curl up tightly. Not to short just below the shoulders.
I have to go to the CPAs tomorrow and get the taxes done. I think I'll stop by JoAnn's and pet, maybe get some yarn.
There is no snow in the near future and I like that. It will be dry for a few days. That will be nice, to have sunshine for a while. I could use more sun in my life. My last few post sound like I have S.A.D. but that comes from living in the great northwet.
I need to do some spring cleaning so I can sit down and get busy on a real project. I has been a long time since I did some big project.
I'm going to go now and finish a sock and then start the other half of the pair.
bye-bye

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines