Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

F.O's






These are what I have finished so far this year, as well as the new scarf I am working on.
The Irish Hiker Scarf is made from carion ss off white and is almost 5 feet long.
The socks are from "Knit Scocks whatever the yarn" Lettuce-Edge sock in ww. I foregot the brand of yarn.
The new scarf is in RH Plum Pudding. When I first learned this pattern of knit it was called Basket Weave, about 20-25 years ago. I have made a few sweaters from this knit pattern.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Deneen said…

    Love em all, but I really love that basketweave scarf (the colors are fab!)

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    OOooh! Beautiful!! Thank you for posting pictures.
    You've been busy. I didn't realize that basket weave was the same as entralac. You've been knitting a long time.
    Going to look at the pics again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines