Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Month Has Passed Already

Wow has it already been a month?
I have been busy with work and being a wife and mother.
Work has been slow every ones hours has been cut to 10 a week, but I have a plan. I am going to ask my boss to train me as a supervisor, framer and floral design. That way I can fill in anywhere when someone calls in sick. I know I can do the floral because I just did the flowers for my nephews wedding next Saturday.
Also I was crocheting potholders and knitting dishcloth for my 2 daughters auction last Saturday. The potholders I made were the chickens and the old fashion undies from the Ultimate Book of Potholders. The undies were so cute I made 1 set and 3 sets of the chickens and about a dozen dishcloths.
I have been staying up late to get hubby to work at 1 am 3 days a week and then getting up with the kids at 6 am so I have been really tired during the days.
My youngest has a 3 day field trip coming up so I have to decided now if I am going with her. I was so much fun when I went with my son 2 years ago. We went to the Petrified Forrest and then we split shale looking for leaf fossils.
Got to go to bed now so later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines