Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Cast is OFF!

Yep the cast came off on Tuesday.
The bad thing is my thumb and wrist is so stiff and painful I can't hardly move or lift anything and my skin is very sensitive. The good thing is the tendonititist pain is gone, so as soon as I can get to moving pain free I will be a happy camper again.

I can't wait till I can get back to some destressing crafting.

The little one is on the truck now with her dad. Hubby and daughter are on their way to the twin cities. Tuesday was her Dr. appt and she is 5'4" and will be 12 in Nov.
In just a few short months I will be the short one in this house, and I am 5'5". She will have a good time on the road she took some yarn and a hook with her.

Did I mention that I want to do some crafting really bad.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Glad to hear that your cast is finally off. I hope its feeling muh better in a few days so you can get to that crafting! Craft witdrawls can be just as painful...right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines