Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Thanks Kari! I got the Yarnie Swap package on friday. I love everything. I went to take pics for posting and when I found my camera the batteries were dead thanks to my daughter and her friend.
The shawl is perfect color and size, the candle, stich markers, my youngest cheered about these she said she could use them, the yarn bright colors, the teas, the sun catchers, the pattern books. All of it is just so wonderful. When the box came my kids were just as excited as I was. My youngest girl is into crocheting and likes to try different teas, she was wided eye and looking everything over closly. The 2 girls asked what I was going to do with the yarn and thread I said nothing for another 2 weeks. That is when the cast comes off, so I have time to think about it.
Thank you again Kari!!

The cast comes off a week from thursday. It has been very, very hot and muggy here this past week and this week to come. The cast feels like it is sticking to my arm. It is starting to smell bad too. If the heat and humidity keeps up by the time it comes off the EPA is going to tag it as a super site. I have been using fabric fresh at both ends of it.
The cast was a good idea the pain has gone down by 50% maybe 60%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines