Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

because i would not rest my wrist

excuse the no caps. i am typing with one hand. i had somethings that i need to get done. the spring swap and a garment for the girls convention this weekend not to mention the repairs on the other garments too. i was not able to rest my wrist 100% and the pain only got 20% better still at a level of 7 and 8 on the pain scale. so ow i am in a cast for 4 weeks. i cannot even hold a can let alone a crochet hook or knitting needle.
the fun part is trying to get my shower and one of my girls has to hook my bra for me. the 15 year old is saying ewwwewwwew she will go blind. i promised her that i will get everything all tucked away before i call her in to hook me up. front hooks. lol.
i got my swap package done and in the mail before i got the cast on. i hope andi gets it soon. and she likes everything.
my 11 yearold is trying to crochet a turtle and i have to tell her how to do something instead of showing her.
well now i need to get a shower.
i leave tomorrow for a 4 day convention with the girls.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the yarnie swap package. I love everything! I posted pics on the yarnie blog too. Thank you thank you. I hope all goes well with your wrist. I know how painful that can be.

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First, your butt, and now your wrist!!! Dang girl, take care of your body parts!! Hope you feel better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines