Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

OK my hubby and I met with the principal and the HR director last Friday. I am still not sue what they are going to do but another parent has a complaint about the teacher so maybe they will do some looking. The 3 girls may not get any discipline action for making false statements. That sucks. I am going to the school board meeting just to listen in not say anything unless I get really pissed.

Tuesday Kim came home from school all broke out in hives and we don't know why. I gave her some Benadryl and put Benadryl ointment on her. I had her sleep with me to keep an eye on her during the night. On Wednesday I kept home from school to make sure she was ok. She is doing fine and can go back to school tomorrow. I still have no idea what made her break out like that.

Even though I am not supposed to, I did some crocheting today. I can't tell you what it is because it is for a swap. I am not supposed to do any thing that uses my thumb for another 4 weeks but I can't not do anything. I have read 3 books already. I took it easy just crocheting for 1/2 hour at a time then put the brace back on for 4 hours then crochet again. I can't wait till I can knit and crochet for hours and hours again.

The knot is still there on my wrist below the thumb so time to heat then off to bed.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    I am sure your daughter is under tremendous stress at school with all that is going on-

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Yarn Tails said…

    I hope everything comes out ok for her. Dont over use your hand. Take it easy!

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet its the stress of everything going on in school. Hugs to her!!

    Hugs to you too for standing by her,thats what good moms do. Take care of the hand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines