Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What a Weekend

This weekend was so full and busy. I can't believe I did it.
First I had something to do everyday last week from Mondays Dr. appointment. serve dinner on Tuesday. Weds. meeting, Thurs. school conferances X3. Fri. there was a video game tournament and snackbar till midnight. Sat was a Parade had to have the kids there at 9am, then a BBQ at one of the dads home. After the BBQ I took the kids home for the boys to get ready for their meeting after which we went to Denny's for a snack. Sunday the boys had a car wash and then there was a board meeting and then the boys had practice. I was so tired and in pain. I hurt so much that I swear I will never do that much in one weekend again. (Your right' I lie.) Hubby is home and wants the house cleaned better than it is. I spent the time I was home last week making a giant puppet for the parade, a Kirby from the Mario game. I'll try to post a pic later.
Needless to say that for the last two weeks I have been running around so much that the house has been last on the to-do-list.
Now I have to go a get hubby out of Jury Duty.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    *hugs* wow what a week and weekend...
    I hope you have gotten some time to just chill for a tad bit before getting busy again.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger CraftyCritter said…

    SLOW DOWN, missy!
    Glad to still see you blogging and happy you come visit my blog still...

    Me thinks a certain mama needs a vacation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines