Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Again

All I can say is I fell a bit better today than I did all weekend.
I had a thing to go to on Sat. and hubby being a butthead said if I was to sick to go then the kids did not need to go either. So I lifted my head off the pillow and went. It was important to them as well as me and he stayed home. He never wants to go and do anything when he is home and gets a bit irritated that we go and do things with out him. He gets mad when we are here and make noise and he gets mad that we are gone. No pleasing him.
What made him upset this weekend is the case handler at the insurance company was out sick the last half of the week and her supervisor said that it was not all in order and that the truck was in the shop to soon and we would have to pay it ourselves if we wanted it out by tomorrow. Today she was back and said her boss was wrong that everything is ok and now there is a check being sent by carrier to us. We should have the truck back by Weds. and he should be back on the road by Thurs.
I can't wait. I love him but he has been here for more than 2 weeks and has done nothing but grump. He did take care of me a little while I was sick.
Today I had to deal with the IRS. About as much fun and having a tooth ache. They do not have intellegent people working there. They must have thick skinn to work there to put up with all the BS that get tossed on them and I was not short on dishing it out either. But I was nice about it, I mean I did not raise my voice. I can't still. My voice is still kind of horse from coughing.
I finally got to the post office and got the grannys in the mail to Brandy.
Well I got to go so I can go to the store. We are out of milk, eggs, and SODA!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    It's never good to be out of soda! My kids always tell me when I'm down to my last Diet Coke so I'm prepared :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines