Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally!!!!!

After a week of playing phone tag and not getting any answers we finally got an appraiser out here to look at the truck. So Monday it goes in the shop, should take all week.
The second estimate was over $9000.00 and 3 weeks to order and another 2 weeks to fix. We are going with the first one just because they have the hood in stock and will only be a week.
I have to do 6 months of finance statements to send the the insurance company so we can collect down pay. They need to average what we have made with the truck so they can pay us for the loss time. I know they are going to short us by giving us a low amount.
I don't work outside of the house so we are going to be in for rough times. We will manage, we always do. This means I wont be going back to school the quarter and cut down on the yarn stuff.
But having Tom home for another week is going to drive me "Nuckin' Futs"!

I have been crafting. I have finished the teddy bear and Kim grab it up.
I am almost finished with the blue rose doily, and I have a pillow to finish up too.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Kare said…

    Finally is right.
    Insurance dealings are such a headache.
    But things always do work out, don't they.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines