Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm OK

The toe may not be broken. The knee has a nasty bruise, and my butt has a bruise too.
My back is just a little stiff but otherwise I'm OK.
Sunday I went to Artco (craft store) and bought some fuzzy yarn and got a free pattern for a teddy bear. I am just sewing it up and adding the details before stuffing it. It is so cute.
I started a blue rose doily from Annie's Attic. Why does it say printer friendly and have 2 pages of ads?
Today hubby is home and we went to the bank, post office and dropped off his paperwork so we can get paid. Then we had lunch and went to the grocery store and came home. He cooked dinner tonight. He even made Nicole do the dishes. NO cooking and no dishes for me, yay me.
Back to crocheting for a while.
Later everyone.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad to hear that nothing is broken. I crushed the tips of my toes once racing hubby to the phone. LOng story! ;) I hope you get to feeling better soon! Please be careful!

    So your kids crowd each other too?? Oh geez mine could be ten feet away and still crowding each over. My daughter says he gets in her bubble. Whatever that means!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh yea! I forgot!

    Where are the pictures? I am waiting very patiently to see lovely creations! hehe Okay maybe not so patient!

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    I'm sending you fast, healing vibes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines