Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm glad all I have to put up with is rain. Wow, it looks nasty in the east.
Hubby is trucking in the midwest and got stuck in CO. over night. He has to get to Kansas City, St. Louis, then Memphis by friday. Kansas closed the roads yesterday and was not letting anyone go west from Colorado. I hope thigs get moving today because I am tired of watching the weather channel and weather plus all day. He calls me for updates.
I haven't been very crafty since I finished the entraluc scarf on sat.
Monday I went to the dept. of licenses and got the title to the van cleared. I got it paid off last month. Whoo hooo. Now what was the payment has been earmarked to pay off the credit cards. I will be dept free by the end of the year. WHOOOO HOOOO!!
I'm taking the van in for an oil change this afternoon so I need to fine something to craft while I wait for it, so I won't drool over the new cars. he he he.
Hubby just called the roads are open and he is trucking again. Yay.
See Ya.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    Woo Hoo is right! Good stuff, Priscilla.

    Happy Valentine's day!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yay! I hope he stays safe. I wanna see pictures of your scarf! Pretty Please!

    Happy Valentine day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines