Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday, noon, fog and drizzle.
It is going to rain all week.
Sounds like a monday.

Not much going on right now. Still working on the entralac scarf, it is about 2/3 done. I am not really sure how long I want to make it. It is going to be for my youngest gal. She like purple.
Hubby is home and working on the truck. That means he is grumpy about spending the money on repairs and how much we are losing by him being home on extended stay. The truck is an old one and it will last for a while longer if we take care of it.
I need to get some house cleaning done today.
Stay warm everyone who is in the freezer zone.(Been there).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines