Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oh what a day.

First thing this morning my son said he was to tired to go to school and "please I will do the laundry and take out the trash so please can I stay home?" OK but you will go to school even when your sick now. This afternoon the first one to come back from school was the oldest girl, who upon getting home started flipping sh** to the boy. Then in the kitchen he was making romain noodles in the microwave and she was starting to cook some eggs. Neither one of them is giving room to the other one. He went to the sink with the hot noodles to drain and she got in the way and yadda, yadda, yadda. He spilled the hot water over his hands and thinks he is going to die from it the way he acted. I go in to get a dishcloth with cold water to put on and "whoosh" down I go sliding in to home plate, or rather the sinks kick board. Yep slammed my big toe right in there. It hurts and I think I may have fractured it. It is still swollen. Not much to do about a fractured toe but wear shoes for a while. The worst thing is I might have re injured my back or caused a spasm in my shoulder from the impact with my butt and the floor. If I can't move in the morning I will know for sure. Oh and I skinned my good knee, 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
Just the kind of day to top off my weekend.
One of the lodges and a youth night dinner on Friday. Sat. the Shriner's had a dinner auction and the kids helped out. Sunday I had an advisory meeting and yesterday I took my 3 kids and 2 others to the movies, Bridge over Terabithia.(sp). On the way home I stopped at the store and before I could get home I got a speeding ticket! Danm trap.
Very expensive, good thing the other 2 had their own money for the movie.
Tonight I had a council meeting, it went very well a little long but very well.
Depending on how my back feels I might go to the Dr or I get to stay home all day. Thursday is a field trip for the 5Th grade gifted class to the museum of flight.
I find the museum of flight very boring but will go anyway for my youngest since I went for the other 2 already.
As soon as I change the batteries in the camera I will post some pics of the scarf and other things I have been working on.
See you soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines