Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday
































This is the damage to the truck. We are waiting for the estimates to come in and the time it will take to fix.

The weekend was fine, sort of. Nicole got first place in main dish cooking and Kim got third place for her short story. They did not place in the other competition they entered in but I am proud of them for entering.
The ashtray girl got a ride over, but we had to share a room with her. We were sleeping in the classrooms at a school. she was in the opposite corner from me and I could still smell the stale smoke on all her gear. We sprayed it down all weekend with fabreeze but it smelled like fabreeze and month old never cleaned ashtray. We used a whole bottle too.
My niece was coughing all weekend and her Dr. said it was allergies not her asthma.
My Kim said her nose tickles and her head hurts but she will not complain till it gets real bad. Before you ask, no we could not move her to another room. Next time she will have restrictions that will make it hard on her to come but easier on us breathing. You know she even had the nerve to complain about all the coughing during the night. I know she is just 13 but really.
Another girl made a pain in the a** of herself till my sis told her we would call her dad, she got better. Had some real young girls that could not-not touch other peoples stuff.
This next year I will be the one in charge and things will definitely be different.
We have a four day trip coming in June.

I have 3 and 1/4 squares done for Divine Stiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines