Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rant, Don't look it my be ugly.

Yep I'm going to rant.
The organization that my girls belong to is having a state wide sleep over this weekend. The lady in charge of our group e-mailed me last Friday to dump the arrangement of rides for everyone on me. I have done that for all but 2 1 girl dose not belong to our group but another one in town and the 2nd is a girl who has not been to a meeting in 5 months. When we first started planning for our group my sis and I said we could only take one of our vans not both we are sticking to that. The lady got a job in a town 30 miles away and does not want to come back for these girls. The 2nd girl lives in a house where both parents smoke in doors. My daughter and niece have breathing issuse and my other daughter gets migranes from smoke. I do not want to expose them to 4 hours of breathing in a used ashtray. Plus she is just down right rude. I do not want them to be sick and not have fun this weekend. I have checked with 5 other of the groups in the area and they don't have room either. I have pushed it back on her now and she is being a BITCH about it. I said she would have to come back to pick them up and she said no to this. I don't have a lot of cargo room in my venture and I don't like having to entrust my stuff to someone else to handle. It is my stuff and I don't like anyone touching it, even Tom gets yelled at for touching my stuff. I have to pull one of the back seats out for packing space. That will reduce the seating from 7 to 5. I need to take an ice chest, cooking gear, 5 sleeping bags, 5 weekend bags, a laundry basket full of stuff to be raffled off, my areo bed because I don't like to sleep on the hard floor, and costumes for the 3 girls perfomances. The ice chest and cooking gear is for competition. I am leaving my body pillow home, I can feel my back hurting already.
Why we are not taking sis astro. She is having a double flare of carpol tunnel, I would have to buy her 2 sets of snow chains, she has never driven in the pass under snowy conditions and one of us would still have to take the rude ashtray.
She called to invite her so she needs to deal with her.
I hope I didn't sound like a bitch too, but I needed to rant.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    No, you do not sound like a bitch. I think it's a valid argument. If you have children who might get sick from being around someone who lives in a smoking house then you should not be stuck with having to take her.
    I never realized how much clothes stank from being in a smoking house until we quit all those years ago. I was horrified!

    Good luck! And have a great time! Sounds like fun!

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    nt away-I don't let Elena to anyone's house who smokes-she has allergy issues and frankly she hsouldn't have to be exposed to it.

    Good luck with it all.

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nope dont sound like a bitch to me. I dont blame ya! I know I cant handle the smell anymore and I dont think kids should have too either. Dont worry about it.

    I hope you have a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines