Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

AAAARRRRGGGGG!

What the hell. I finally got rides for those 2 girls and the other lady thinks she did it all tonight because she thought it was taken care of already.
She never called me or answered my e-mails. So how could she think it was done, or that she did it. #@$%^&$!
Tom just called me. Someone just backed into the truck and split the hood. Hopefully he will beable to get from AZ. to Los Angeles with it before getting it repaired, or maybe he can fix it just so to get home with it. It is better if he can make it home rather than have to take time off on the road and need a hotel for a week or more.
@#$$%%^&!
I have 1 and 1/2 squares done.
I will not be home all weekend but I will be taking the hook and yarn with me.
Be back Sunday.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Sorry to hear about the truck. I have my fingers crossed for you...hoping he can get home with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines