Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I hate being sick

Yep I got some weird thing going on here. I woke up on Monday and my voice was off and on all day along with a chest cough. Tuesday the voice was mostly out and the coughing was worse. Wednesday I had no voice at all and felt a bit restricted in breathing, still coughing too. So I went to the dr's. This is what she said, I have an ear infetion and to soon to be broncitis. She gave me some Z-max and cough syrup with codine and an inhaler if I wheeze. I tried the inhaler and I could feel the chest open up and my voice came back for a little while.I think I am loving the inhaler. I think the airway was stopping my voice from working. Oh and my heart rate was way high today too. My BP was well with in normal but the heart was up to 100 bpm and 120 after coughing no wonder I have been so tired these days. Everything should clear up in the next couple of days.
On another note last evening we got a call from Tom's mother she told Tom that his uncle had passed away on Monday. It really was no surprise, the last time we saw him we knew it would not be long and it was longer than we thought. 80 years is a good life.

Crafting this week I made a pot holder.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    I hope you feel better fast!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Feel better. I've been battling the bugs around here. Not fun.

    Sorry to hear about your Uncle-in-law.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    oh, Priscilla. Hope it doesn't last long.
    Sorry about your uncle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines