Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hope you had a wonderful Easter

Now that Easter is almost over, the kids will be back in school tomorrow, yeah!
I have had a very busy week.
First I got home Sunday evening at 8 p.m.
Monday the girls had a sleepover for Nicole's birthday.
Tuesday I cleaned the yard of debris from the winters wind storms. I cut the limbs down for the yardwaiste pick-up next Tuesday. I tried to mow the yard but the mower would not start.
Wednesday I took apart the headlight on the van and walked over to the parts store and back. I changed the headlight and put it back together. Yep my hands got dirty.
I had to take the girls to do a thing for the Masons where they meet.
Thursday I fixed the lawnmower and mowed the flat part of the yard. Then I took the girls to play laser tag. It was a mystery trip for them. They had a lot of fun.
Friday I finished mowing the yard, the hill part. All together there is a 1/2 acre lot. I had to take Thomas and my nephew over and drop them off for an overnight trip.
Saturday I hurt real bad all over. We went out to dinner with the family minus the boys for Nicole's birthday, came home and met the boys here with a few friends of theirs for cake.
Today I did nothing but get the table cleaned off for dinner. The family came here for dinner today BBQ burgers and dogs. We BBQ even in the rain.
I have 2 and a 1/2 bunnies made and Kim is trying to make one tonight. I would post pics but the bunnies hopped off to the kids rooms.
Last but not the least, the cough is gone. WhhoooooHoooooooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines