Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm back

Yes I am back. I got back on Sunday just in time to change and go to a meeting with the girls.
I was in Wenatchee for the weekend with about 250 boys from 12-20 years old and a few girls too.
The convention went well. My group of boys (20) came home with about 14 awards for their competitions. Well done boys.
While there I found a BEAD store just across the street from the convention center. I found some nice beads at a good price. While I was there I had a cough attack, a real bad one too. My friend thought I was going to need 911. She said I was turning purple. My eyes were watering, and I could not catch my breath. After getting the inhaler and a cough drop the lady who worked there gave me some water. I had to sit on the floor for a few minutes and then I was ok.
Yes I still have the cough but it seems to be getting better. It started out as an allergic reaction to some unknown thing in the environment. My lungs and bronchial tubes are clear of congestion. So I don't know what is causing the cough. I will see my Dr. next Monday and will talk to him if it has not gone away.
Yesterday was my daughters 15th birthday so we had a little sleep over with her friends. We had them last night because we have something to do everyday this week.
This is a very busy spring break.
Crafting news- I got one bunny done this weekend, I don't go anywhere without a "something-to-do-bag".

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome back!
    I know what you mean about those coughing attacks.
    They can be very hard on a person especially if there is no apparent clear cause.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome Back! I hope everything is ok with you. I hate having a cough like that and not know why you have it. Yay! for the boys! That is awesome!

    PS Thanks for the book. I am loving it so far!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines