Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, March 26, 2007

O.K. It's Monday again.
I am still coughing and cough meds are not helping much. Cough drops don't work at all because the congestion fells like it is in the bronchial tube. I guess it will take a few more days. At least I am not as tired as I was last week.
Yesterday was a very busy day for me. The girls had to serve at a breakfast 9:30 -11:30, I had a meeting at 3:30 and a meeting with the girls at 5:00. My son was supposed to help at a car wash but I could not swing that too.
Today I got caught up on my office work and balanced both check books and paid my bills. I have all my bills paid for the month and there is month left over. WoooHooo!
I also got new shoes for Thomas and me. I did not need new shoes but I got them anyway. Hehehe.
Tomorrow I have to take Nicole to Portland for a Dr's appointment at the Shriners Hospital. Two hours drive and we will spend about 30-45 minutes and drive home. We go about once every two or three years for a check up. It is just a scar check to make sure the burn scars are stretching as she grows. She will be 15 next week and the burns happened when she was a baby. So far so good. No surgeries yet.
I hope to blog before I go to Conclave with the boys this week end. We will leave early Thursday morning to get to Wenatchee before noon. We will come back on Sunday.
Sunday the girls also have a meeting on Sunday when I get back, then it is spring break for the kids. boohooo!!
I'm going to go now and take some nighttime cough meds.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awww I hope you get to feeling better soon! It stinks to get colds like that and nothing helps. Sounds like you need a spring break. Rest as much as possible! Thanks for the book. I am sure I will enjoy it. {{HUGS}}

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Kare said…

    Oh Priscilla. I hope you're feeling better now. You've got so much going on!
    Take it easy as much as you can.
    (yay for the new shoes!)

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    It always takes me forever to get over a chest cold. Just don't push yourself to hard, I know you are busy but find a little time to relax.

    My Godson (cousin) was badly burnt when he was a toddler. It was one of those crazy things that happen. It was at a football game party. The ladies had a bunch of crock pots on the table that was pushed back in the corner of the kitchen. They had tucked all the cords back behind the table. My Godson went after a ball that rolled into the room. He went under the table and out the side, catching one of the electrical cords on his foot and because he was moving fast, he yanked the crock, full of hot BarBQ sauce onto his back. It happened so fast, nobody could grab him or the crock pot, but luckily his Grandma grabbed him, yanked off his shirt and dumped cool water on him or it could have been far worse. He still spent a lot of time in the hospital, lots of bleach baths, ect...but his back and neck healed very well. He was a very lucky little boy. There was another todler that ran under the table after him but she didn't get a drop on her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines