Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WoooHoooo

I love my husband but I am so glad he is back to work.
We finally got the truck from the shop and hubby is back on the road. He was driving me NUCKIN' FUTS. I have been sick and unable to do the house work and had no help from the kids or him. All he did was complain about the mess he was making and I was not cleaning up after him. I mean it I am wiped out from all this coughing. I even had to take a nap after showering. I still have the cough too.
All I have been able to do craft wise is crochet some potholders, and I got some dishcloths knitted. Nothing more.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Oh goodness, I hope you are feeling better soon. I know that a cough can really do a number on a person.

    Well atleast with your hubbie on the road again, you have one less person to clean up after.

    By the way...lol, I saw what you wrote on Kare's site. I'm with you on that one. Everytime I think about that blanket I get all excited. I think I need to get a life...lol. Anyway, I thought I would wish you the best of luck on getting the afghan.

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Feel better soon!! :)

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Feeling any better today?

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I kind of feel like one of those cell phone commercials....but instead of "Can you hear me now?!"..O'm saying, "Feel better now?!"

    Man, I'm annoying sometimes.

    No but seriously...how do you feel?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines