Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Out of the Blue

Yesterday hubby got a call from the owners of the house we rent. Just out of the blue and asked if we wanted to buy the house. We would love to but we are not in a place financially to even think about buying at this time. We are working on it and now have a big goal to work for. Tom called him back today and explained that we would not be ready for 3 years as we have it planned. There are a few things I would like to have done before we buy the house. Like 3 trees removed and 1 trimed back by an arborist and checked for disease. There are also twin fir trees that we would like removed too, but these could be sold for timber. I would also like for the sewer line to get roto-out I think that the dam tree roots are in the drain. The fireplace and chimney or the house was ever inspected after the earthquake in 2001. I would like to convert the fireplace to gas, it would be better for Kim.
The owner has agreed to wait the 3 years and not put it on the market. This means we can get a hot tub and not worry about having to move it. I can paint the rooms what ever color I want. Add a wall of shelves and cupboards. There is so much I can do now and not worry about having to remove it, but I am not going to do this all at once it will take time, a long time.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Yarn Tails said…

    Kewl Beans! Congrats ... well in another 3 years congrats!

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Kare said…

    That's really great news.
    congrats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines