Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, June 08, 2007

7 meme

7 Random things about me.
1. I miss my before children days.
2. I Love my children.
3. I quit eating beef and lost 30 pounds.
4. I take a 2-3 hour nap in the mornings.
5. Sometimes I wish I had a job to go to.
6. I like to get in the car and just drive for hours to see where I end up.
7. I don't eat chocolate unless it is covering something good, Like peanutbutter or peanuts, and strawberries.
So ther you have it. 7 random things about me.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    I don't even remember my before children days since I was 17 when I got knocked up with my first.
    ; )

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    What! You seriously lost 30 pounds by giving up beef?! I'm almost tempted to try it but I would rather give up chicken. I'm sick of chicken and I have always been a big steak gal.

    When we were kids, my parents would take us on Sunday drives in the country. We'd play a game with Dad. At every intersection we had to decide what direction to go and he'd drives us where ever we wanted to go. When it was time to head home we had to guess the right direction. If we were right he would listen, if we weren't he'd say, "NOPE" and turn the correct way. It was fun...but when you are a kid, everything seems fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines