Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I hope every one had a good 4th of July.
for the last 7 days I have been working at the fireworks stand for my daughters org. Yes I know selling fireworks for 10+ hours a day is not resting my wrist, but I had to do it because no one else could put in that many hours. For the first 5 days I was worried that it would not be worth it but the last 2 days it picked up. Yesterday we sold over 4500$ worth of fireworks. All I could think when people walked away with over 100$ worth is what I could spend that money on that would be better thasn burning that kind of cash. My kids only got 10$ each for their fireworks.
I also got to work on my tan. My hubby has never seen me this dark in all our 16 years. I got a tiny bit sunburned and my peel, but I am still dark.
I bought a small cooling off pool today. It is not big enough to do anything but soak and cool off.
Thomas and Kimberly are going to camp next week, mondat to friday, home for the weekend and then back monday to friday. Nicole is out on the truck with hubby so next week it is just me at home and only 2 meetings to go to. What am I going to do the rest of the time. I can't do any craftiness. House cleaning and painting is out be cause I can't move the furniture. Read and float in the pool, maybe, hmmmmmmm.
Fireworks are going off now so I must tend to Rupert. The noise is making him bark wildly.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated 4th! Spending $ on fireworks is such a cheep thrill. I leave it up to the city to do all that "thrillin" for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines