Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

I got back from Ellensberg on tusday. It was hot and dry and I thought I would melt.
On wedensday my sis called early in the morning and needed someone to work in the daycare where she works at so I went in to work. I really don't need to work but they were really short handed. I was put with the infants and a few toddlers, they leak, whine, ozze and smell bad.
Thursday I had to help get things ready for the girls firework stand. So this week I have been working at the daycare and fireworks stand. We are short handed at the stand so I have been putting in long hours there. This is the first year we have had a fireworks stand and the first year there has been one where we are so things are kind of slow, I hope we make a few thousand dollars this year. It helps out the girls so we don't have to have a lot of fundraisers all year long.
I have been on my feet all week long and my knee and ankle hurts so bad at night and are swollen all night long. I am hoping I have not injured my ankle (I broke it in 2003), and my knee cap is out of alignment other than using a brace and ice there is not much else I can do.
So far this holiday there has been a few grass fires near me I can smell there smoke at night. It is hot and dry people so please be carefull with your fireworks!
Have a Happy and Safe 4th.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HOpe you had a good 4th. Some of my blog friends up in Canada are about an hour from the fires there. Sorry to hear about your knee. My hubbys friend just had a full knee replacement last year. Hope it feels better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines