Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Back

I got back from Cali. Monday around 5pm. I was so tired I was seeing spots, hubby was home so he fed me and sent me to bed.
My cousin was driving back from making his deliveries and was cut off by a semi truck. It was instant so he felt no pain. I am having a hard time understanding what the truckdriver was thinking, being that I am myself a truckdriver, passing and then slowing down. The services will be tomorrow and I had to come home so I won't be there in person but will be in spirit. My aunt and Uncle understand I have things to do with my own kids.
Speaking of which, I will be off again for a few days with my son on a three day fieldtrip. I have been looking forward to this fieldtrip ever since I found out where the 6th grade Gifted and Talented kids go. First we will stop in Rosland, WA. It is an old coal mining town. It is also where they filmed Northern Exposure, when that show was on. Then it is to Vantage to the Petrified Forrest. We will spend the night at a western ghosttown. I really is not a ghosttown but themed as one for the tourist, In Winthrop we will be staying at a hotel for two nights. Friday we will be going to Republic for FOSSIL DIGGING (this is the part I was looking forward to).
The fossils are of plants. We will split shale to find them. I hope the kids will enjoy this as much as I think I will. back to the hotel in Winthrop. On the way home we will stop at Leavenworth (Washington not Kansas). It is another tourist town with a German theme.
We should be home about 7pm on Saturday.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am sorry about your cousin. My hubby was a semi driver til he hurt his back 2 years ago. Love the tea cup you made. I have one that you make using strips of material crocheted together. Have a great day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines