Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hope everyone had a nice Fathers Day.
My sis, bro and I got together and did a B-B-Q for our Dad.
We had steaks, bake potatoes and salad for dinner. For dessert my sis had made ice cream, vanilla and chocolate. I made peach cobbler from the peaches I canned last summer.
Hubby was not home today he is in Wyoming. He is heading towards home though.
Yesterday I made t-shirt transfers for the girls org. and today I ironed them on so they will be ready for next weekend.
Next weekend the girls and I will be going to Ellensberg, Wa for the state convention. It will be 4 days over there I hope it wont be to hot.
We have family coming up from Cali. for the 4th of July, 2 aunts and an uncle.
The weekend after the 4th my is hubby's family reunion. We have reservations at the state park for camping. We have been married 14 years and we have not camped together. I am getting everything ready. We need 2 more sleeping bags and some air mattresses, and maybe another ice chest. I can cook over a campfire we don't have a campstove and I don't know if I want to get one.
Well have a good day, whats left of it anyway.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I would love to go camping, but with my hubby still recovering from back surgery it will probably be a while. I remember the days when hubby wasnt home for those special days. Sounds like you had a good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines