Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bridges and Hi-way Safty

My heart goes out to all those families still waiting to find out about their loved ones in Minnieapolis.
My hubby and youngest daughter were on that bridge just last a few days ago. Tom called me from Atlanta to tell me to watch the news. Tomorrow they will be in Lexington and Monday Salt Lake City. She is really getting a chance to see America this summer.
Kim took almost all my crochet hooks and a bag full of yarn. She took the hooks because the Dr told her I should not do any crocheting for a while yet. She is making up a pattern to make a doll or something but she did not take a yarn sewing needle with her so she has to wait till she gets home to sew it together. I think hubby is being impressed with how smart she is and how grown up she has become for an 11 year old. And she is so creative too.
I took the older two to the Dr for sports physicals today. Thomas (13) is so pleased that he is taller than me and just 1/2 inch shorter that his older sister. Nicole (15) is now 5'8" and thin. She is going to play volleyball this year, she will have a height advantage over the other girls.
I can't wait for my favorite holiday....the first day of school.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Yarn Tails said…

    You and me both! But I wont get to enjoy it like I did in the past years. I have to work. Pooh! But hubby is learning to enjoy such things. The little stinker. But you should keep resting until you are completely healed.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take your time and heal. You'll be back to hookin' in no time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines