Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, December 26, 2008

I hope everyone had a good Christmas.
We had a white Christmas here. It had snowed off and on for 2 weeks here. Snow, freezing rain, and temps below freezing has made it hard to drive and walk. I nearly fell 3 times walking in to work from the parking lot. It is warming up and the snow should be gone in a few days.
I bought some yarn today, as if I need more yarn. I was filling in the bins and saw some I wanted and it was the last 3 in that color so I matched with other colors. I have no ideas what to do with it yet or with the 6 I bought last month. I think I just needed to own pretty yarn.
Since I had finished the work I needed to do and had time to kill I worked in the yarn dept for about an hour and a half. I like being with all the yarn and filling in and rewraping the yarns. The dept manager likes it when I play in the yarns and beads. Everything is put in order and really looks good when I do.
This months completed projects:
* 10 of 15 slippers for gifts for a group of girls
* knitted hat and scarf for hubbys Christmas gift
Works in Progress:
* knitted afghan
* crocheted doll

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines