Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Long Time No See

It has been a long time since I have been here. I have been working but not long hours just to early for me. I am also trying to get 15 pairs of slippers made by the 13Th of this month I have 5 done. I finished a sewing project that I cut out in the spring of '07. It was not that hard to do I just put it off till now.
I have had a headache for 6 days now because of spasm in my back. I am on the waiting list to see the Physical Therapist. I hope they call soon. I would love to get a good back massage.
Tom is home now he has been gone for about 6 weeks. He went back to long haul trucking after being home for a year doing local runs. I don't mind his being gone for so long it has been that way for most of our married life.
Bye for now I hope I make it back here soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    15 pairs my goodness! Hope your back feels better. Go easy with it. Been there done that. Happy Holidays!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines