Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life Sucks

Thats right it sucks. Sucks in a BIG WAY!!
Here it is Tuesday of spring break and already I want to explode on the kids.
They are bored and keep teesing each other till the screraming starts and driving me NUCKIN' FUTS!
There is nothing on tv because the cable is out. I don't think it is because I am late with the payment because the internet and cell phones still work. But if it is for non payment then I will soon lose it all and not be able to pay till next week. I need about $1000.00 to get all cought up. I can pay the rent this month and then try to get everything all paid up. Last month I made an error in my checkbook and lost all my pay to overdrafts, that is how I got behind. It is not the kids fault that they are driving me nuts but they need to be a bit more quite while I stress out about it.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Take a deep breath....

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those youngins need some chores.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger AnthonyMKearns said…

    Hello Priscilla,
    I would like to talk to you about your blog. Can you email me at anthonykearns@gmail.com
    Thank You!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines